Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Interlude 18: The one I wish I didn´t have to write

Unfortunately, this one could have been called Crash, part 2. In that article, I spoke about driving in general but in particular one exact intersection - and now it´s happened again (see below).                                                                                                    

Actually, I also spoke about a crash that happened outside my house - and mysteriously two sets of traffic lights appeared the following week. However, in this instance, they didn't put traffic lights in - and it resulted in a police car speeding along (without sirens, I was told by the witnesses) and smashing into another car, flipping it over and again sending it careering towards the coffee shop (who, having got their whole glass entrance smashed last time, must be getting pretty angry!).


The same intersection, at the same time of day, exactly one month after the last one. Apart from this time, people were seriously injured. I think its getting a bit stupid now...


1 comment: